Saturday, January 16, 2010

Watching the Colts v. Raven and just discovered...

...that David Tyree is a Raven. Personally, I'm rooting for the Colts, since Peyton Manning is my NFL boyfriend (love him, love him, LOVE HIM). But David Tyree just made a tackle on a punt reception by the Colts. That name may mean nothing to many people, but that name will forever be etched in my mind as being one half of what is arguably the most awesome NFL play/ professional sports play EVER, as seen below...



Aww, the fact that the Ravens picked him up make me fall in love with them a little more...but I'm really rooting for the Colts to take it all (don't tell the Jets that!), so I'll just have to remember to keep an eye on Joe Flacco (adorable!), Tyree, and the Ravens next season...

David, whatever happens with the rest of your career, know that you will be loved and remembered by Giants fans everywhere for the rest of their lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment