Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl XLVIII is today!

Okay everybody - tonight at 6:30 p.m. on Fox, the Seattle Seahawks, the best defense in the league, will take on the Denver Broncos, the best offense in the league in the Super Bowl. There are many reasons to watch - the game, of course, if you're into that sort of thing, ha ha; the commercials, the only time I will ever say that; the halftime show, which I'm not usually interested in but this year is Bruno Mars, who I love love love; and the social aspect, if you're going to a party with friends or even just hanging out with a few people...oh, and the food. Super Bowl parties usually have awesome snacks. Put your diet aside for the day! :)

I will be rockin' my Peyton Manning Colts jersey. My 10 month old daughter was clapping when the ESPN commentators were talking about the Broncos. That will make her Uncle Al very happy. Hopefully the top defense versus top offense thing will give us a well-played, exciting, awesome game. I think we're all rooting for the Broncos in my household though if the hubby decides to root for the Seahawks, we can bet a nice homemade dinner, which will be fun (if I win, that is!) So no matter what you do or who you're with, have fun.....and go Broncs!

No comments:

Post a Comment