Thursday, October 6, 2011

This is how much I love baseball...

Tonight is a Thursday in October. October means there are new episodes of my television shows airing. Thursday means there are a bajillion shows that I love and watch coming on tonight.

So how much do I love baseball in general and the New York Yankees in particular? Tonight, right now, they are playing Game 5 of a best-of-5 series against the Detroit Tigers. My DVR is working its ass off recording said bajillion shows, none of which I am watching. Because I'm recording so many shows at once, there is no channel free on my TV to watch. So I am sitting here, in my room, in my Yanks sweats, listening to the game on the radio and watching the play-by-play on my computer.

My heart hurts. I can't take this excitement/stress.

But man, do I love it!

C'mon Cano! Go Yanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment