Thursday, March 29, 2012

D'Brickashaw Ferguson talks about Tim Tebow as a New York Jet

I don't really have much to add to this article from Newsday.com today, which you can find here. I just like to give play to fellow Freeporters (anyone who reads my blog knows D'Brickashaw played saxophone with my sister in high school and used to walk her home from school). And you get all the media hype about this trade and all the commentators, um, comments, but this gives a bit of insight into what's going on in the locker room. And I know Brick to be a level-headed, decent guy, so I value his opinion. If he's intrigued by this trade, then so am I.

Note to readers: you might not be able to read the whole article on the Newsday website, unless you're a Newsday or Cablevision subscriber.

Should be an interesting upcoming NFL season.

No comments:

Post a Comment