Monday, April 7, 2008

MLB Fantasy League line-ups

They look promising. My teams, thanks to my prerankings, are loaded with a lot more Yankees than I expected. A few Joe Mauers in catcher. Let's see, who else do I know is good...David Ortiz (Red Sox) at first, nice...Red Sox pitching, all right... Nick Swisher (White Sox), Magglio Ordonez (Tigers), Matt Holliday (Rockies), all play well...Carl Crawford (Tampa Bay), one of the fastest if not the fastest base runners in the game right now...and Travis Hafner (Indians) and Vladimir Guerrero (Angels), both of whom always do well against the Yankees so hopefully also do well against other teams...not bad. Hopefully will do better this year than last, when I lost the wildcard berth by, like, one point.

Hitters get points for hitting singles, doubles, triples, home runs, scoring a run, getting an RBI, stealing a base...lose a point for being caught stealing...

Pitching gets points for winning the game, number of strikeouts (the more the better), number of earned runs allowed (the fewer the better), and the number of hits and walks they allow (the fewer the better)...I feel like last year I sometimes ended up with negative scores in pitching, that you lost points for losing, but that doesn't seem to be the case this year. Today is the day I get to start scoring points, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment