Sunday, February 5, 2012

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers named MVP - NFL - SI.com

Good for Aaron Rodgers. I was semi-rooting for the Green Bay Packers solely because I like Rodgers. When they met the Giants in the playoffs, I had to go with my home team but I felt bad that Rodgers had such an unbelievable season that would end prematurely and disappointingly for him. I'm not a cheesehead, but I like Rodgers. Unlike Tom Brady, he seems personable and friendly and down-to-earth. He's very likeable as well as extremely talented. So while I'm super psyched my Giants are the ones playing in the Super Bowl today and not the Packers, I'm very happy for Rodgers for his deserved MVP win.


Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers named MVP - NFL - SI.com

No comments:

Post a Comment