Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hell hath frozen over...I'm watching the Knicks

...that's right. You heard it here first. For the first time in about 15 years, this fan girl is watching the New York Knicks. Voluntarily. They are on, right now, playing the Miami Heat, and I want to see if they have it in them to beat those ol' so-and-sos...well, let's just say I don't like the Heat and I want them to lose. And I want the Knicks to beat them. And I want to see the Knicks beat them. I haven't felt this way in years and it feels both bizarre and....comforting.

The Knicks are losing right now. But not by much. I'm excited to finally see Jeremy Lin in action. And I would really love it if they could just stick it to LeBron James. That would totally make my day. Bitter much? Well, yes...I used to be a Knicks fan after all. But in a part of me that I thought was long dead...there is a fluttering, a faint sign of life.  So for the first time in over a decade, let's here it...

Lets go Knicks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment